Financial Aid: Types of Aid

adult education logo

Experience “real training” for “real life”

  • Pell Grant

    A Federal Pell Grant does not have to be repaid. Federal Pell Grants are awarded only to undergraduate students who have not yet earned a bachelor’s degree. By filing your FAFSA, we can determine your Pell grant eligibility.


    Subsidized and unsubsidized loans are federal student loans for eligible students to help cover the cost of higher education. Loan applications are in the Financial Aid office and must be filled out completely before loans will be disbursed to the student’s account. By filing your FAFSA, we can determine your loan eligibility.

  • Quick  Links:

    How to Apply

    Completing the Loan Process


    Other Information